You are here:Home > Products > GDCL-V Impulse Voltage/Current Test System 20kV/10kA
It is mainly used for composite wave testing of level III SPD,to generate bigger lightning impulse and current.This model 20kV/10kA is designed according to IEC61000-4-5 and GB/T17626.5-1999, the stipulation of Voltage wave&combination waveform, and signal generator features and performance, coupling and decoupling network.Also it is designed accorded with IEC61643-11 and GB/T18802.1-2002, the stipulation of Level I and II SPD impulse voltage testing, and level III SPD composite wave testing.Features and Specifications
Waveform requirement and output range
- Short-circuit current Isc: wave-front time 8μS±10%, half peak time 20μS±10%, peak value ±10%
- At wave crest, ≥5% peak value of Current overshoot or vibration is not permitted.If current wave has reversed polarity vibration, then ≤20% peak value. Short-circuit current peak value 1kA-10kA.
- Virtual impedance: 2Ω
- Pointer voltmeter and digital voltmeter display for charging voltage. Positive shock and negative shock can be realized.
- With impulse current display, accuracy ±1%
Output voltage measurement
- With impulse voltage divider(voltage ratio accuracy ±1%), output to BNC socket of panel, for oscillograph connection.
- The instrument has enough safety device, ensure safe operation.
- Power input: 220V, AC, 5kVA
- Rated charging voltage: 20kV
- Total capacitance: 9μF×1
- Rated capacity: 18kJ.
You may need other related products of the GDCL-V Impulse Voltage/Current Test System 20kV/10kA