I. General Information
GDHL-200 Contact Resistance Tester is designed to measure contact resistance of high, middle and low voltage circuit breakers, high,middle and low voltage disconnecting switches, high-current bus bar joints, cable&welding joints and etc. It is suitable for high current, micro ohm measurement.
- Output high-current continuously.
- Four fixed current output, 25A,50A,100A,200A.The value can be customized before placing order.
- Two test modes: Routine test and Switch Resistance Test.
- Test time can be user-defined.
- High speed thermal printer.
- User-friendly. Resistance, current, voltage, time, status and notes can be displayed. Safety and high intelligence.
- Data storage and history data browsing functions, 256 sets of data can be saved.
- The number of test sample and operator can be set, easy to classify the test results.
- History data and switch resistance value can be inquired.
- Large measuring range, up to 80mΩ.
- Ambient and internal temperature can be displayed to protect the instrument.
- Standard resistance value is set, to calculate the error and compare the test resistance value with standard value.
- RS232 interface.(Optional)
- Portable design, easy to carry.
Input voltage: AC220V±10%, 60HZ ± 2%
Working temperature: -10～+50℃
Testing temperature: +15～+25℃
Storage temperature: -20℃～70℃
Relative Humidity: ≤85%RH
Cooling by air
Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
Insulation performance: >20MΩ to ground
Overall dimension: 365*165*310mm
Weight: 8kg (exclude cables bag)