SF6 gas recovery purification and refilling device is used to vacuum various electrical equipments, refilling electrical equipment with SF6 gas, and recover SF6 gas from the used or tested electrical appliances, purify, compress and store it in the storage tank.
The recovery unit is suitable for SF6 electrical appliances and GIS combined electrical appliances.
The device is composed of recovery system, refilling system, vacuum system, purification system, gas storage system according to the standard of DL/T662-1999 "sulfur hexafluoride refilling and recovery device". The device has the following main applications:
a. Use compressor pressure to compress SF6 gas.
b. The dryer assists gas recovery and refilling.
c. Filled with buffer gasification when inflated (heatable).
1. Device ultimate vacuum <10Pa;
2. Device vacuum rate: 63m3/h (vacuum pump ultimate vacuum less than 0.06Pa);
3. Device refilling initial pressure: <133Pa (user customized);
4. Device refilling final pressure: ≤0.7MPa;
5. Device refilling rate: >15m3/h;
6. Device recovery initial pressure: ≤0.8MPa;
7. Device recovery final pressure: <5mbar;
8. Device recovery compressor speed: 11.6m3/h;
9. Device annual leakage rate: <1%;
10. Maximum design pressure of storage tank: 5Mpa;
11. Storage tank: 300L;
12. Dimensions: 2000*1100*1700mm;
13. Storage mode: steam, liquid;
14. Noise: ≤75dB sound pressure level;
15. Dry filter regeneration method: vacuum regeneration heat activation treatment;
16. Power supply: AC three-phase 220V/±10%, 50Hz;
17. Device total power: <14KW;
18. Device weight: 1120kg;
19. Purification: micro water 40PPm, oil 5PPm, dust less≤0.5 microns.
Device Main components and Fuctions
The main functional parts of the device are oil-free compressors, vacuum pump, negative pressure vacuum pump, dry filter regenerator, heater, purifier, filter, pipes, valves, meters, electrical controls and structural components, frame panels, wheels and storage tanks and so on.
Main Components Parameters
a: Theoretical exhaust volume: 11.6m3/h;
b: Maximum exhaust pressure: 5Mpa;
c: Minimum suction pressure: 53Kpa;
d: Maximum suction pressure: 0.35~0.8Mpa;
e: Power: 5.5KW;
f: Power supply: 380V, 50/60Hz;
a: The vacuum pump is air-cooled for long-term operation;
b: Vacuum pumping rate: 60m3/h;
c: Ultimate vacuum: 0.1mbar;
d: Power: 3KW;
All Rights Reserved Copyright@HV Hipot Electric Co.,Ltd.