The model GD-610 is used to detect faults of insulators and locate the faults in power station, substation without cutting power. It also can be used for PD detection, corona discharge detection, Discharge detection of electric equipment.
Detection Items is as following,
1. Unknown flashover fault of live insulators (trip and switch on for many times)
2. Leak current to the ground of live insulators (responsible sensitivity is no less than 1mA)
3. Composite fault of insulators.
4. Oxidation discharge detection of HV connectors.
5. Bad contact discharge detection of HV equipment.
6. Corona discharge detection.
7. Pollution flashover detection.
When the insulators have faults because of degradation, it will generate high-frequency ultrasound. Human can not hear it.
The model GD-610 will receive and enlarge this sound and it will be handled by special microcomputer. The small signal will be converted to audio signal and it can be heard by human through earphone. The LCD screen will also show the indicator of sound, to judge the degradation degree of insulators. The fault position is located by laser.
1. Main unit
Center frequency: 40KHz±2Hz
Discharge mode: pinpoint arc discharge
Discharge interval: 4mm
Voltage: AC 10kV distance 18M
AC 35kV distance 25M
AC 110kV distance 50M
AC 220-500kV distance 50M
Working voltage: 7.4V(2pcs Li-battery)
2. Aluminum alloy bracket
Output wave length: 650nm
Divergency degree of light beam: 0.4mard
Output power: ≤ 50mw
Single sighting telescope
Multiplying power: 3-9times
High frequency sensor
Center frequency (fo): 40kHz±2Hz
Center capacitance (Co): 2500±20%pF
Use temperature: -20-60℃
Rated impedance (Z): 125Ω
Frequency range: 100Hz-10kHz
Sensitivity: (1W/1m) 60dB
Input voltage: AC 220V±10%
Input frequency: 50Hz±5%
Output DC voltage: DC 9V
5. Packing dimension of whole set: 470*340*420mm
6. Complete packing weight: 7.18kg
All Rights Reserved Copyright@HV Hipot Electric Co.,Ltd.